Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Nyx frowned deeply, not out of frustration but in thought. She had felt a drive to explore the Northern cliffs prior to meeting Ingram and his brother on the sound, but trusted his word that there was nothing worth seeing in that direction. There was no blame in her for him, however; Nyx was more than capable of investigating the area herself, but instead opted to remain. As the raven yearling went on with his explanation, the agouti Ostrega lowered her crown once again to taste the stream's crisp offering and better quench the thirst she hadn't realised she'd acquired.

"We might," she lifted her yellow eyes, flicking her salmon tongue across her lips as she turned toward her companion, "I found a young female on the beach some days ago, who claimed to belong with Drageda. The coywolf attacked her." Nyx understood why Caiaphas had done what she did, but at the same time felt that the crimson youth had been clearly outnumbered. She very much doubted that Rose could be a threat, and sending her away with a harsh warning could've been a smarter option if they wished to keep their neighbours out of the way of their claim.

She inhaled deeply, and breathed a sigh. "This could get messy, if her pack decide to investigate."
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:50 PM