Ankyra Sound I am the mask you wear
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
Upon getting her hopes up about her brothers and then having them dashed into the floor, Wylla hustled back up the beach in the direction of home for several days, stewing. For her, home ought to have been Keokuk Glade, where the majority of her rearing had taken place, but it wasn't. She remembered it fondly for Lusca and Ingram, but she hadn't been plucked from Ankyra Sound early enough to not have memories of it. When she thought of home, she vaguely recalled the grotto as the first impression of that. It was there she sought to return to with every intent to wallow in the loneliness spurred by the broken promise of seeing her brother again—and meeting the other one.

She hadn't thought of Ingram much lately. She hadn't thought of him much since getting lost, in fact, and that was deliberate. It kept her from sorrow. But now he raced through her mind, a silver-hackled specter brought to life by her brief hope and crippling disappointment, and taunted her with the realization that she was all alone here. To quiet it, she sought familiar sights. That was how she came to be in Ankyra Sound's expansive sequoia forest, though truthfully, she herself didn't know where she was. She remembered the grotto and the strand, with the surf that glowed with soft blue lights at sundown, and thought she would know it when she saw it, but she was on a course to pass right by the path leading down to that very beach and was none the wiser.

Set sometime after she meets Sandpiper and Smokestep, forward dated some. Making a few assumptions about how that goes but being vague, the context of this thread may change accordingly. Wylla is up in Monolith Forest near Ankyra Sound's edge. For @Ingram and/or @Lycaon. This is rambles.
Messages In This Thread
I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 11, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 11, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 15, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 24, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 30, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - February 07, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - February 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - February 17, 2018, 10:27 PM