Blacktail Deer Plateau See myself molded in clay
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
hope you don't mind me!

Raid deposits her latest catch in the cache before exiting the site once more, feeling somewhat restless. Today had been full of headaches and fragments of memories which made no sense in bits and pieces - she needs more before she can understand anything. With a shake of her head, Raid fluffs her coat and pads forward, hoping to clear her mind as she breaks free from the treeline, emerging into a snowy meadow.

She's about to leap forward and roll around in the snow, just for the sake of it, when her nostrils flare - there's a new scent. Raid glances around until her amber gaze lands on a somewhat familiar figure. The girl - Kaevo, if she remembers the name correctly - is covered in a pelt of sleek ink, pure uninterrupted blackness which stands out starkly against the white background of the snow. It's bad camouflage for winter and for hunting in winter in general, but it makes her easy for Raid to spot, and she thinks Kaevo looks cool and pretty, especially as she moves now, all tall and slinking and inky, like a graceful cat. 

Raid watches silently, almost amused at how quickly she's been charmed by the other girl - and the girl isn't even doing anything on purpose. This is not their first encounter - they've met before, with Grayday, and had already thought the girl was beautiful then, all tall and pretty eyed.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - February 01, 2018, 08:27 AM