Blacktail Deer Plateau See myself molded in clay
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Kaevo continues to smile and Raid feels her muscles relax as the tension evaporates. She's nervous, especially since she doesn't know what the other girl thinks about her given that she'd been caught checking her out during their last encounter, but Kaevo hasn't said much about that - hasn't said anything about it, really. Raid knows what she wants, what she wishes, but she also knows that reality is never really as kind and the majority of the wolfish population aren't particularly inclined to fall in love with the same gender. She doesn't want to expect anything. But as she stares into those orange orbs and Raid's gaze falls to the smile, she feels her breath catch, just a bit, and though it's really quite impossible to like somebody you know nothing about, the amnesiac knows the erratic pounding of her heart isn't necessarily because of shortness of breath due to too much exercise (firstly, because she hasn't been moving in first place) or because of the cold. 

Kaevo's tail swings behind her amiably and she invites Raid to catch mice. The chocolate medic's glances at her, then at the meadow surrounding them, then back at her again and tilts her head, a hesitant smile spreading across her lips. There's a bit of confusion in her eyes, and if the way she's biting her bottom lip is any indication at all - she's nervous, but she wants to get to know Kaevo more. "Yeah, sure, sounds fun," Raid agrees quietly, smiling shyly at the other girl.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - February 01, 2018, 08:27 AM