Blacktail Deer Plateau See myself molded in clay
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Beautiful. That isn't a word Raid has associated with her often. She doesn't think she's attractive - at best, she's above average but she's never been pretty in the way Kaevo is. She's always, as far as she can remember, been the small, adorable one. It's always been the others who attracted attention, male ond female alike - those who are tall and slim, bearing long lissome legs and an outgoing personality. She has none of that, what with having below average height, a nothing special face and the shyest, most reserved personality to ever exist on this planet. Thing is, Raid's not angry or insecure about that. She's pretty secure with her image and who she is, content to wait for someone to fall for who she is really is - but it means that every girl or boy she finds attractive, she also finds to be way out of her league. There's no way they'll like her, she's sure.

Kaevo bumps Raid's shoulder with her snout and the girl swallows and forces a smile on her face, trying to pretend to be a suave, charming person - and probably failing. She gives herself a shake and tilts her head in that 'I don't know if I can do this' manner but adopts a similar posture to Kaevo's. Chocolate brown ears swivel as they search for a telltale noise, but Raid's not really concentrating on the hunt.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - February 01, 2018, 08:27 AM