Blacktail Deer Plateau See myself molded in clay
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
it's no problem! take your time :)

Kaevo grins and Raid ducks her head almost shyly. Though she does think the other is attractive and interesting, it is not a strange sight to see the chocolate girl avoiding eye contact with strangers. There is something strangely intimate about the meeting of eyes and sometimes, Raid feels like whenever she does it, the other has a clear opening into the depths of her soul. It makes her feel vulnerable, and she's not ready for that with anyone. Well, there was someone, but she doubts...nevermind. It doesn't matter, not anymore.

Raid follows Kaevo, paws landing as softly as possible as she stalks forward. Dark ears prick and swivel, trying to catch any hint of sound, or any scent but the crisp winter air is empty of anything which would indicate prey and she hears little to nothing. It appears it's not only her, and Kaevo turns to look at Raiden, a frown creasing her brows. It's cute. Raid swallows, tries to tell herself the sudden thumping of her heart has nothing to do with attraction. It's half truth. Some of it, maybe, the other - as much as she hates this, much as she thinks she wants nothing to do with her, the frown reminds her of someone else. 

"Um," Raid ducks her head to lick at the wayward strands of fur on her chest and clears her throat. "No, can't hear anything either." 
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - February 01, 2018, 08:27 AM