Firestone Hot Springs here's the truth
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Forrest gave a gentle laugh and settled further into the spring. The heat was doing something for her old, rickety joints, and though she was grateful now, she knew that the moment she stepped from this pool, her body would loudly proclaim its dissatisfaction. I think about myself, Forrest told the girl, I've learned not to depend on the thoughts and concerns of someone else. That being said, there happen to be a lot of folks who I've come across in my life. I think it's their prayers that've kept me alive this long, truth be told.

August looked young. Not like a child, no, but young enough to know the strain of inexperience. However, Forrest could already tell that she would age would make her into a proper sage with more than enough stories to last a lifetime. The thought brought a smile onto her maw and drew words from her mouth. I'll pray for you August. I think you've made an impact on my life. All of the young women I've met have.

Edit: Forrest gave an apologetic smile then as the two began to part ways. Inwardly, she hoped that they might meet again, but even if it was not meant to be, she would always remember the troubled sylph.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
here's the truth - by Forrest - January 11, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: here's the truth - by August - January 12, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: here's the truth - by Forrest - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: here's the truth - by August - January 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: here's the truth - by Forrest - January 12, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: here's the truth - by August - January 13, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: here's the truth - by Forrest - January 13, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: here's the truth - by August - January 13, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: here's the truth - by Forrest - January 13, 2018, 12:25 PM