Greatwater Lake you got my back against the wall, oh god
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Ithrik Alarian is somewhere between the lake and BFW.
tagging @Lennon for visibility
It was late when he decided to wander off from his companions, seeking to explore the area around the forest nearby. It was obviously claimed, and he dared not pass even near its ominous borders-- some things were too scary even for Alarian.
He took to wandering between the lake and the forest, often nearer to the former, searching for prey he could bring back. Ali did not often return to his companions empty-handed (empty-mouthed?)-- perhaps the more protective instinct in him. It was his personal mission now to help Lennon keep Korei safe and healthy (and happy, he admitted to himself, realizing how much he enjoyed seeing her eyes sparkle), and when he could only catch enough for one of them it often went to her.
After a time, Alarian decided to take a break, stretching out in the open field between the lake and the forest. He was tired, but not enough to sleep, so he remained in a sort of in-between state. Just enough to be blissfully unaware of his surroundings.
Messages In This Thread
you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 16, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:42 PM