Stone Circle Matters of life
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra felt her heartbeat quicken as Valette arrived, her nervousness growing. She wasn't exactly expecting a good outcome from this, she was honestly expecting to be denied the chance to breed again. But she would ask and state her reasoning and offers. "Yes..I have something to discuss." She began hesitantly. Her eyes moved to the ground as she thought what she would say before actually speaking.

"Breeding season is coming very soon...I'm sure you can feel it too. I..I don't know if you planned on having another litter this year, but I was hoping if you weren't wanting one of your own that me and Mawk could be given the chance to have our second and last litter. I know that the rule here is that only you can breed..or something like that." Her voice shook as she spoke, not out of fear but from the mixture of nervousness and the beginning of hope that shoved it's way in depsite her mental preparations.

"Burr,Rowana,And Cyron are getting older now, they'll be old enough to help out with hunting by the time the pups are born. Me and Mawk would work extra hard to hunt and prepare things for the litter and also keep the pack healthy. They'd be raised to know that you and your children are of course above them and our family..." She trailed off to allow the alphaess to process the question and peered at her with questioning eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 23, 2018, 07:40 AM