Stone Circle Matters of life
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At first she didn't respond to the comforting nudge given by Valette, still staring at the ground in dismay but she did listen to what the woman said. She agreed with Valette, it was definitely normal for Cyron to be different after what he'd been through. It was unfortunate, but natural. She simply hoped she could find a way to make sure he wouldn't be different in a permanently negative way. She didn't want him to grow into something bitter or fearful of everything. "It was my fault he got kidnapped. That day...he had gotten sprayed by a skunk and was absolutely terrified of it. Blubbering and shaking...he reeked so bad the poor thing" her eyes misted over at the memory, an almost fond look coming into her features. "Rowana was with me. I tried to soothe him and calm him, Rowana ended up saying something not entirely pleasant but harmless really. He took it to heart and ran off... I didn't follow. I let him run from us....at the time I thought maybe he'd need to be alone, but I should've known better than that. He was so different than Rowana and Burr. Innocent in every single way, just a simple giggly boy...he should have had me after him within moments." 

She began to babble out the confession, her voice shaking as she found herself needing to get this out. Valette had said she was her friend right? She could tell a friend this. "I didn't think anything was wrong until he was gone for hours and it had grown dark. After a single hour I should have looked but it had been maybe three or four...by the time I noticed he was missing it was too late" she whispered and dug her claws into the ground. "Even now...when I tried say sorry to him, he stopped me and comforted me. It shouldn't be that way...it's a mother's job to comfort their babies" she said shaking her head. 

Sucking in a breath she went silent for a few moments. The confession made the air feel suffocating but at the same time she felt like a weight was gone from her chest. Now she would just have to confess it to Mawk, and pray he forgave her. "I'll be talking to Mawk...I feel like maybe we're both avoiding one another, but that...that has to stop. I'll find a way to speak to him" she said firmly.
Messages In This Thread
Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 23, 2018, 07:40 AM