Blacktail Deer Plateau deliver me from worry
165 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Her fangs shut around the hare with a snap, her own gut rolling as blood wet her fangs and the thing's death scream shattered the early-morning stillness. But no; this she would not eat, along with the other hare, morning dove, and squirrel she'd caught, all heaped near her den. She did not know how long she'd been here; enough for the angle of her body to grow sharp and lean with hunger, and the injuries from the river to fade away. 

She dropped this one near the rest, surveying her pile with gut-wrenching hunger. She'd become crepuscular, lurking about the fringes of the territory. And now she sought to repay them, the pack that had offered her a place to rest, a place to be safe from him. She hadn't eaten much beside the bare minimum since she'd come here; and she would not dare touch her repayment to the pack. She could not stay forever; she knew, but the terror at the male visiting had her cower here still. She blinked, ears drawing back against her skull as she stared vacantly at the pile, attempting then to drown the memories quickly.
@Forrest
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 13, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:26 PM