Stone Circle I am the smoke that rises from the ash
70 Posts
Ooc —
The girl's gaze flickered between them, taking in her request, and then the tearful face of Korei. Still, she seemed hesitant, though at least a little more receptive, her hackles flattening. She continued on, spurred by the girl's relaxing hackles. "perhaps we can help you in turn. we need borage, chervil, dandelion, poppy, and oak leaves. in return, we can help will your caches." The girl seemed a little more at ease, now, before carefully nodding and turning on her heel, disappearing back into the territory. 

Feeling a little rush at the whirlwind of events, the witch offered a rare smile to the girl, reassurance painted on her face. She ought to offer reassurance, but, not knowing the state of the girl's companions, remained silent. 

The girl returned swiftly, maw stuffed with all the herbs that Thelxiope had asked for, though a few looked out of place. Drawing near this time, the girl seemed a little bolder, dropping the herbs at her paws before making to glance at Thelxiope and carefully mouth words she struggled to read. Tail lashing, the girl tried again, and this time the message was clearer. come back.  Thelxiope dipped her muzzle in careful gratitude, quiet thanks on her lips. "thank you, kóri. we are grateful, and will return, I assure you."  She could already guess as the cause of the girl's silence, who, looking somewhat ill at ease, glanced to Korei once before turning on her heel and moving back into the territory. Pushing some of the herbs towards the girl and instructing her to "take these, and lead me to your friends," the woman carefully grasped the bundle the girl had provided, glancing back once before moving to follow Korei.
Messages In This Thread
I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Keoni - January 13, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 04:16 PM