Stone Circle I am the smoke that rises from the ash
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia watched as the girl looked between them. She looked to the woman that helped her, and listened. That was quite the list. Then the silent girl disappeared. She wondered briefly why she had said nothing, but that was the furthest thing from her mind right now. 

She glanced to the older female to see a smile on their face, and it somewhat reassured her that everything would be okay. The girl soon returned and Korei could not have been more grateful. She was even about to hug the girl, even stepping forward before putting her paw back. 

"Thank you...thank you so much" she said to the girl. She turned to the female, then the herbs indicated and took them in her mouth, then she started to lead the way in a hurry.
Messages In This Thread
I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Keoni - January 13, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Korei Julia - January 13, 2018, 04:27 PM