Firefly Ravine i’ve seen stars as bright as limelight
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Private 
@Helia - I hope the location is ok!

She had slipped past the borders once more, though this time with good reason. After rummaging through the herbs Drageda had to offer and being met with little reward, Rose had taken to the riverside and decided to follow it in hopes of more plentiful vegetation. She followed the river through brush and forest, only to end atop a ravine that cast a shadow down below. She could not see if there was any land beneath and so she continued on, pressing further into unknown territory until she came upon a patch of woods. 

It was bare and seemingly had little to offer, but the medic’s keen eye did not fail to notice the herbs that grew there. She gently plucked a few from the earth, leaving the rest behind to grow and flourish for another time. The kru carefully bundled the plants up and grasped them between her jaws, preparing to return home before the last light left the sky. But the faint scent of stranger caught her attention and Rose, having nothing better to do, decided to follow the trail.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
i’ve seen stars as bright as limelight - by Rose - January 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i’ve seen stars as bright as limelight - by Helia - January 13, 2018, 09:39 PM