Greatwater Lake though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I watch as the planets turn and the old stars die and the young stars burn
23 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Awinita

He had intended to travel Northward, to see what ventures he could find along the coast, for he had glimpsed the sea while travelling the mountains, and decided it might be something of worth. Yet instead, he found himself in the East again, a long way from the way he'd meant to go. The trek over the mountains left him weary, and as the bruise of the night began to fade, Wirt considered turning in.

The first forest he'd passed through had been nothing but cinder, husks of trees that once stood glorious, yet now bent over dark and razed by fire. Thankfully, a little way further found him basking in a quaint sprawl of healthy trees and underbrush. Though burdened by snow, their naked boughs provided adequate shelter and, with a water source nearby, seemed an ample place to settle for the morning. With nothing more than sleep in mind, Wirt began to prod at the larger boughs of evergreens in search of a suitable shelter.
Messages In This Thread
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Wilhelm - January 15, 2018, 12:02 AM