Greatwater Lake though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It had been a few days since she had ran from the Misty hell where she was raped and beaten by a blackfeather. After the deed she had ran and her body had been tended to by a nice lady but her mind...her mind patched itself in it's own way by completely blocking the memory of what happened. She didn't even know how to explain the wounds all over her back or why her rear end hurt so badly. The wounds on her back were infected and causing a fever that would make her delerious if not tended to. She ran until the pain nearly got to her but even then she pushed on.

The pain got to her finally and though she pushed herself she ended up collapsed by the waters edge. A few hours later she was having a nightmare except her subconscious instantly knew it was real. A shadowy man on top of her forcing himself inside her as she screamed and pleaded, pain tearing her back, the stench of blood. In her sleep she screamed and whined but she remained asleep the fever making her too exhausted to wake up from this memory.

Finally as the memory came to an end she woke up, jumping to her feet with a shrill cry of panic "Don't touch me!" The words came roaring from her mouth before she took a look around and realized she was alone in the night and she wasn't sure that made her feel any better.
Messages In This Thread
RE: though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Awinita - January 15, 2018, 12:34 AM