Greatwater Lake though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It had taken a few moments for the panic to fade into simple fear. She no longer quaked so hard that she could fall over but she still hunkered down on the ground, trembling with wide eyes that stared blankly into the air. She hadn't heard his approach and so when his voice rang out she yelped again and turned over onto her back, submitting instinctively "Awinita...I'm Awinita please don't hurt me!" She pleaded in a small voice, eyes peering at him. In the darkness and her delirium he was a shadowy brute and a choked sob left her maw. She rolled back over and backed up, promptly falling backward and into the icy water.

She sputtered and coughed as she resurfaced the shock of the frigid water clearing her mind instantly. She scampered out onto the shore and pressed herself to the ground, shivering and coughing. She looked back up at him with miserable eyes "S..sorry. I'm sick and not quite right in the head right now..I thought you were... someone else" she said. After looking at him a bit longer she recognized him "W.. Wilhelm right?" She asked again before beginning to shiver as the wind began to blow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Awinita - January 15, 2018, 09:18 PM