Greatwater Lake though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She kept her eyes upon him despite the desire to just curl up into herself against the wind and fall asleep. That's all she really wanted, to escape to the land of dreams where she could be anywhere right now, even home again with momma and Pappa and Nikan. The thought of Nikan brought both warmth and fear to her chest and she gave a strangled moan. Her deignated husband. Her best friend. The one who admitted he thought he owned her. He had never gone as far as the shadowed brute had but there was still always this underlying darkness about Nikan, something wrong with him beneath the surface. Maybe that's why she really left home...

Realizing she had slipped into her memories and been staring into the open air, she caught him say his nickname. Wirt. The hesitation in his voice made her wonder if he was scared of her. Why would he be frightened of her? But as he continued to speak promising that she was safe, she realized he might be scared for her. She pushed herself up from the ground slightly and belly crawled toward him, sinking low beneath him in instinctual submission "I'll come to the forest but his pack is so close by...I'm scared he'll come for me again" she whispered staring at the ground between both of their paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Awinita - January 17, 2018, 01:50 PM