Greatwater Lake though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he crouched down to level with her she looked up into his eyes. Something about the gesture spoke of kindness and safety and she found herself wanting to trust him. He said he'd been around the forest that night and it was safe and she almost whined. What had happened was days behind her but it still was so fresh in her mind it only felt like hours. Despite the doubt she nodded again, after he swore she'd be safe as long as she was with him. "Please...don't leave me" she whispered. She didn't know where the words came from, he was practically a stranger to her but all this fear and vulnerability left her feeling like a pup who needed sheltering from the world again. After all...it was illogical to believe that he'd stay with her forever. but it was also just illogical to believe there was no such thing as evil. 

thee thought brought a bitter snort from her nose and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath. How had her family ever believed that evil didn't exist? That man had done this to her without having a reason to justify it at all. Nothing could ever justify that. Finally she got herself settled down enough and slowly stood up again "I trust you wirt...I'll come with you" she spoke softly again, swaying on her paws as the fever and sheer exhaustion caused the world to sway for a few moments.
Messages In This Thread
RE: though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Awinita - January 21, 2018, 02:17 PM