Silvertip Mountain my heart is filled with the pain of disco
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tine noticed the male's brief hesitation and wondered what sparked it, but was swept away by the question he soon asked. She hid her annoyance-- the question seemed insolent, though it would not have if it had involved anyone other than Samothes. Her facade did not waver, though, and her tail swayed behind her still.

No, I'm not one of them, but my brother is. The Messeda girl told him softly, gaze drifting momentarily to the direction of the forest. Her curiosity was sparked now, though, and she had a question of her own for the male. You belong to another pack near here, then?
Messages In This Thread
my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Samaantine - February 08, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 10:30 PM