Silvertip Mountain my heart is filled with the pain of disco
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Samaantine's gaze followed where he gestured with interest, making note of it for later. Perhaps she would visit...
For now, but I will be back around. She admitted, taking a moment to study the male. I'm a traveler at heart, though I hope to make the coast my home.
The Messeda girl glanced in the direction of the ocean a bit longingly. Despite her distaste for sentimentality, she found herself missing the saltwater smell and constant crashing of the waves when she strayed too far. She knew she would return there, no matter where she went. After a couple beats, she pushed this aside in favor of curiosity regarding the other wolf.
My name is Samaantine Messeda. The shadow offered, hoping to prompt him into his own introduction.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Samaantine - February 12, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 10:30 PM