Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
He was confused when, for a moment, she seemed more scared of him than ever. The only thing he could think to do was mimic her movement (though in a less terrified way) and lay fully down, thinking any other movement might push her over the edge. She seemed more likely to run than snap, but Nathaniel had been wrong before.
Almost as soon as he had touched the ground, the red-cloaked girl stood, a nervous smile gracing her features. He didn't move, but chuffed again and gave her a moment to relax before he spoke.
Not planning on hurting you, girlie. The ex-soldier rumbled, managing to seem both apologetic and exasperated. He noted her features, wondering if she was perhaps familiar with him in another life-- but no, she looked too young, and he did not recognize anything about her. Nat did find her eyes fascinating, the exact shade of green not being the brightest or the most common but still striking with their depth.

Then he was struck with a wonder, feeling behind it the familiar spark that said he was ready to be outraged if the answer was in the positive. Has someone hurt you? Nathaniel couldn't see any visible wounds, but he had been a soldier once-- he knew there were crueller ways to hurt someone than injury.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 06:09 PM