Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
At first Nathaniel wasn't sure what to think of the girl's sudden laugh-- he remained silent, expressionless for a moment as she stumbled over a response. Then, after a beat of silence, he grinned a bit wryly at her.
Well, you've been acting like a kicked pup. The ex-soldier pointed out. I know mine's not the prettiest mug, but I didn't think I was that scary.
Well, that was a lie; Nat knew he could be downright terrifying, but typically it was when he was trying. It wasn't that often he came across someone who flinched if he breathed too hard at them, and when he did... well, they never had the most heartwarming of tales to tell. He did find himself somewhat glad that none had hurt the tiny girl, though. It was all too common to find life intent on kicking those who could not kick it right back.
I'm Nathaniel-- Nathaniel Rochester. He offered, deciding he could at least give her something to call him during their encounter even if they never met again. But he did not ask for her name, rather doubting she would give it.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 07:03 PM