Blacktail Deer Plateau your scent is a sweet felony
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori watched Coelacanth carefully to gauge the response of the dark sea sprite. She breathed out slowly and drew in another greedy breath of Seelie's scent - if Catori missed the clinging of brine to her coat she missed the mapping of her sister-cousin's even more. She just needed her and being apart for so long, even through no fault of their own, had amplified that sensation. Her behavior was expected when it came to news of Amoxtli - her more golden colored cousin with his distinct markings cut a different figure than his slim sister but they were so very alike. Yin and yang. Catori might have been jealous if not for the fact that she had Chelan and understood so perfectly how that felt. Her steadfast brother was the rock she clung to during times of storms and served a purpose like a limb of hers that just wasn't attached to her body. She longed to have her brother present, but, she knew she wouldn't take him away from the Island. He had a great purpose there and the Corten that inhabited the island would need him and his guidance. 

Catori's brow furrowed when Seelie changed her plan abruptly; she could see the gears near moving as the sprite moved towards a mystery and Catori moved to follow. What she was presented with was an impressively cut figure, her ears cupped forward with the question of just who this was. Was it a relationship that Seelie had hidden? Well....not hidden, as they'd just reunited, but, was this the mystery beau who she had smelled so heavily before? He had such a unique appearance - his long flowy tail and the abruptly short look of his ears, the thing on his neck, Catori wasn't gawking but she wasn't exactly subtle in drinking in how he looked. There were questions but she had but right then they didn't matter too much. She could guess most of the answers somehow tied back to the same ugly creatures that had affected her Seelie. 

He offered her a name and Catori gave a quick nod, letting out a breath as she looked on with adoring eyes to her cousin. She didn't need Seelie's whispered words to know that this man had some meaning to her. "I'm Catori," She offered just as quickly, coming to brush her shoulder against his - a mark of her own, if one of the Morningside wolves found him, but more importantly, as a Corten, to pull him into the fold. "You've taken good care of her." Catori said approvingly. "Which means I don't have to embarrass myself trying to kick your butt otherwise." She quipped with a flash of a smile. He looked like he was built like a mack truck even if he couldn't fight for a damn - she knew that in a pinch she'd throw herself wholeheartedly into a fight but it didn't mean she was really skilled with what she was doing. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 15, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 30, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 09, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - February 20, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - March 01, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:35 PM