Blacktail Deer Plateau your scent is a sweet felony
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori gave Coelacanth a conspiratory grin, her eyes glinting playfully as she met the carribean blues of her cousins. "She's very good at that, isn't she?" She said in a near sing-song voice. She never doubted her cousin's capabilities of caretaking as she had watched Seelie for years. It was heartwarming that way to think that she had found someone to stay with her and take care of her in turn. Everything seemed to be good that way, at least going well, and Catori gave a thoughtful hum. Coelacanth took off in her playful way and Catori grinned brightly before turning to look at Stockholm again. "It is," She said with a nod towards Morningside. "My mate, Grayday, founded Morningside with his family. We've moved here, it's a bit nomadic at times." The idea of moving wasn't out the question but for now, they seemed settled. 

"Seelie and I were going to hunt around the springs for her brother Amoxtli; afterwards I can show you around?" Because she was anxious to check too - and if she could reunite them all and show all three of them at the same time she'd be happier than anything. As they headed down to the springs they made quiet conversation about things and plans of their own. Catori was eager for the Hunter's Moon, explaining some of the traditions to Stockholm to save Seelie the efforts of the whispered words she could offer. When they'd exhausted all of the Springs and found no signs of her handsome cousin Catori returned them to the plateau. 

After a quick tour and a shared meal from a cache, they parted ways with the promise that they would meet for Hunter's Moon and that Catori would bring the family to them. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 15, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 15, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - January 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - January 30, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 09, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - February 20, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Stockholm - March 01, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: your scent is a sweet felony - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:35 PM