Moonspear in the still of the night
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela perked up her ears with interest when her big sister spoke about her becoming a warrior princess. Their mother must have told her. Vela hadn't told it to other wolves. Or perhaps Jarilo told their sister? Vela didn't mind though. Everyone was welcome to know about it. She lifted her tail and nodded proudly. "Yes!!," she hummed, her freckled face looking excited.

"But I haven't had much practice yet. I only realized it recently I wanted to be one," she explained to her sister. "Drogon has been giving me lessons and such," she added. Perhaps to validate that she was ambitious about it, and had been working on this trade with someone who was at least somewhat professional with it. She hadn't thought to ask her sister as well. She was usually really busy. Vela didn't want to hoard her attention as much as she wanted her father's attention.

Vela noticed that Hydra was circling her brother and her. Vela glanced at Jarilo. She thought she got the hint. The female glanced back to Hydra, squinting her eyes slightly. "Do you want us to fight?," she questioned.
Messages In This Thread
in the still of the night - by Hydra - January 15, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Jarilo - January 16, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Vela - January 16, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Hydra - January 17, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: in the still of the night - by Jarilo - January 22, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Vela - January 22, 2018, 08:08 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Hydra - March 07, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: in the still of the night - by Jarilo - March 09, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Vela - April 11, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: in the still of the night - by Jarilo - May 15, 2018, 01:41 AM