Sun Mote Copse if heaven's grief brings hell's rain
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
He shouldn't have been as surprised as he was when someone suddenly disturbed his thoughts, wrapped up as he was in them. Twin gems, brilliant blue, fixed on the girl with a curious sparkle. Nathaniel was slightly wary after his last encounter with a stranger, considering how damn rude she had turned out to be, but it didn't much color his opinion of this newcomer.
Hello. Nat greeted her, tone friendly, having not noticed her jump just a moment ago. Don't suppose you're here to put me out of my misery? There was humor in his voice, and he smiled slightly as he said it. He didn't know, couldn't have known, that her thoughts almost mirrored his that moment. If he had, it might have drawn a chuckle from him. 
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 16, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 21, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 23, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2018, 09:02 PM