Sun Mote Copse if heaven's grief brings hell's rain
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel snorted at that. Okay, it was a rude reaction, but he genuinely felt it was ridiculous.
Well, who fed you that load of shit? He inquired, sapphire eyes glinting.

Truthfully, he felt the only truly worthless wolves were the ones who would rather bring harm to others than do anything else. So far, this girl gave him none of those vibes-- so in his mind, the only possible explanation was that she was wrong. Somehow misled, by her own mind or by the words of someone else. It irritated him a bit, and it made him a bit sad, and really he didn't have time to convince her she was wrong, but...
But he was trying anyway, for this stranger, this unfamiliar princess with eyes that looked like heartbreak.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 21, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 23, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: if heaven's grief brings hell's rain - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2018, 09:02 PM