Firefly Glen Beauty Is On The Inside
26 Posts
Ooc —
She was not about to share too many details with the girl without consulting the other women, but for the time being Sitala felt comfortable enough to say a few things. She shrugged her broad shoulders at first and was thoughtful, considering all that had transpired since their arrival to this new valley.

There are others here—not our kind, but those we can use for our benefit. Soon, I think, we should find a match for Sanuye. If all went well then they could at least be wed by spring, but the window of opportunity (for any springtime births at least) was hastily closing. The woman drifted in her thoughts, recalling the ink-blot man and then, the red-furred Engel. 

No, neither seemed appropriate. She did not decide to mention them. Rather, she focused on what Tokala was speaking of and gave a small dip of her chin, looking a little bit like a swan with her head slightly bowed. I wonder if maybe we are too late, though. It is possible that the season has escaped us and we may need to wait until the next winter. Her gaze flashed then, finally, with what looked to be irritation or something vaguely darker, and she looked pointedly at Tokala.

Do not let Eyota know I said that—she is quite determined. And you know how Namid gets. We will find someone. Sitala knew she could handle her eldest sister's wrath, but it was the children she thought of primarily. Namid was a wild thing, a hurricane of a woman, and the girls had not yet seen the worst of it.

Messages In This Thread
Beauty Is On The Inside - by Tokie - January 16, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Sitala - January 16, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Tokie - January 16, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Sitala - January 21, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Sitala - January 21, 2018, 03:14 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 03:21 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Sitala - January 21, 2018, 03:31 AM
RE: Beauty Is On The Inside - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 03:37 AM