Whitefish River the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Lavender watched with intrigue as the stranger slipped into a more friendly position; his posture resembled that of an imploring child who wished the play, and Lavender couldn't perceive the gesture as anything but inviting and genuine. 

At the seadog considered what she had asked, Lavender observed curiously from a distance. It was odd that he did not speak— such a factor was something she realized almost immediatley[/mdash], and although it was offputting, she gave him a chance. 

What actions followed confused Lavender further, and her emotions were evident in her expression. As he swan-dove into the frigid water, she lurched forward a step with panic in her eyes. "S-Stop!" she screeched, already feeling for the man she hardly knew. "You'll get sick if you do that! My Mom told me so!" It was a lesson that Pema had taught her recently, and she couldn't stand by and watch while Amoxtli acted so irresponsibly.
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake - by Amoxtli - January 16, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake - by Lavender - January 21, 2018, 08:24 PM