Blackfeather Woods I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour
319 Posts
Ooc —
D'you mind if we fade this out or conclude it soon? :D Just trying to scrub out my threadlog but I'm cool with continuing if you prefer.

"Hm," mused Ramsay. He didn't know Miraak very well and couldn't even remember what the man's eyes looked like, but he was glad to know that he took after his relatives. It provided Ramsay with certain advantages, or so he thought. As for Maegi's eyes, he didn't really have the words to describe them. One bright and sunny, like the outside world; one deep and gloomy, like the woods. If he had been a prophetic sort or inclined toward the same lessons as Maegi was, he might have thought she was destined to live with one foot in and one foot out of woods.

He nodded as best he could when she described her usual pastimes. Things he wasn't really interested in. He had learned about the daedra both significant and insignificant as a necessity, but the rest of it he felt didn't apply to him. No one wanted prayers from a stunted dwarf, and their secret language didn't interest him. If nothing else, Ramsay was happy to leave mastery of those subjects to his beloved sister. His calling was elsewhere.

"Outsiders steal our skulls," he said with a faint frown. "Skulls are dumb. They draw attention." With a flicker of his short tail, the boy licked his lips and asked, "did Euron tell you about the wolf who attacked?" as a precursor to telling the story himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour - by Ramsay - March 04, 2018, 10:29 AM