Fox's Glade does that secret handshake include me?
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"New enough, yes," Phocion murmured, looking back toward the general direction of the valley. "They seemed fairly established when I arrived. I used to be part of a pack called Silvertip Mountain, though. Just across the range."

The priest wondered whether Murdock would have heard of it. The man seemed more than a few seasons older than him, and comfortable enough with the territory to suggest he'd lived here for a good deal of time. Then it dawned upon him--Easthollow was the remnants of Silvertip. Lost in his thoughts, he had completely forgotten that connection.

Phocion laughed nervously. "Of course, Silvertip is now Easthollow. I keep forgetting," he said, eyes lit in apology. "I don't remember seeing you there, though."

Suddenly, he recalled a more pressing matter--there was a small comet, set to streak acros the sky tonight! His presence as a star-singer was sorely needed, and he couldn't be stuck here in idle chit-chat with the neighbor, no matter how friendly and good-looking he was!

With a wag of his tail, Phocion took a couple steps backward. "I'm so sorry, but I have to go," he explained, mouth caught somewhere between a smile and a frown. "Nice to meet you. . .Murdock. Give Valette my best." Nodding, he turned away and took off, hoping to catch the comet before it was too late.

If he had known it would be the last time he'd see Murdock again, he would have lingered longer.

fading here, so sorry for the wait
Messages In This Thread
does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 06:04 PM