Stone Circle i'm so keen
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Since the bison attack Nikai's left shoulder and right hip had been stiff. The shoulder had a healing wound and the hip was just sore from the impact. The wound on his left back leg however had not been healing well at all; the wound had been festering and Nikai had not been feeling well himself. He tried to keep it clean, as he could reach it well, but the prospect of licking an infected wound wasn't exactly the best thing so he did it more sparsely than he should. He couldn't put pressure on the leg at all.

Nikai had spent a lot of time with @Steph ever since she had got hurt too. Nikai hadn't thought much of hunting bison, knowing they were bigger and tougher than deer but he hadn't expected them to be so swift and dangerous. Today he was lounging in front of the den he'd been staying at. Walking or even getting up hurt so much that he was still laying down most of the time, only able to limp anywhere. He looked around, hoping for some company, for the worst part of all of this was that he couldn't do anything. He thought idly of Alya, and wondered how she was doing. Hopefully good. Hopefully she'd visit, because obviously he wasn't able to see her right now.

i've assumed @Keoni has been taking care of him medically, but send me a message if not Thalia and i can edit and such! <3 sane for the assumptions i made about him hangin' with Steph, Mary Ellen, I figured it would make sense to keep the wounded in the same place but if you want me to change anything, lemme know!
Messages In This Thread
i'm so keen - by Nikai - January 18, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm so keen - by Banner - January 21, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: i'm so keen - by Nikai - January 22, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: i'm so keen - by Banner - February 04, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm so keen - by Nikai - February 07, 2018, 04:30 AM