Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
It took a minute before Lennon finally responded, his mind wandered off a moment, collecting all his scattered, irritated thoughts and organizing them to be easier now to express. ”I was terrified.” He finally said, unable to look Alarian in the eye as he open heartedly shared his emotion. 

”I was terrified of losing you and Korei.” The once charming, invincible boy that trotted across borders with a sing-songy tune, was now vulnerable and crippled. It all seemed to happen so quickly, But he desperately missed his old self and believed this was the first step towards it. 

”I don’t know what I’d do without either of you, and the thought of you gone...” His voice was growing unsteady, slowly getting louder and more passionate as he spoke - still unable to look his companion in the eye as he admitted his insecurities. 

”I hate violence, Alarian. It’s taken so much from me, and to know you could’ve just, just, walked away. I’m not mad about my leg, I’m not mad at us separting,” He took a deep breath, pawing at the muddied dirt from the creek shore. ”I’m mad because I couldn’t stop it, I’m mad it happened at all, I’m mad I let my guard down. I’m mad it didn’t have to happen. I’m mad that violence terrorizes me constantly.”

Lennon finally gained the courage to look his friend in the eye, both brown hues transformed into a sparkling gold from the rays of the morning sky. ”But most of all I’m absolutely horrified of losing you.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM