Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon’s mind flashed to her, the way she made him felt was insane. The moment Alarian pushes into his chest, the same feeling spread across his nerves. He lowered his head on to the boy, imitating a hug. The embrace was calming and needed, even though he didn’t know it. ”I can’t deal with it again.” For the first time since finding her, Lennon had the urge to weep. He didn’t allow himself to, but the memories and idea of history repeating itself took a toll on his emotions. He didn’t elaborate what his comment meant, and wasn’t planning on it either. The pain in voice, he believed, was enough. 

He felt exhausted, and not from his lack of rest throughout the night. Everyday had been a toil since the first attack, and to finally release some of his bottled sentiment. ”Just until we’re healed enough, can we not separate,” it would ease his mind much more to know the trio wouldn’t be parting until physically capable. 

”Please.” His voice was muffled by being so close to the others fur, but he found a lack of ability to remove himself from the hold. It was relaxing to finally understand Alarian’s point of view, and to have finally shared his own. Ignoring wasn’t likely the best strategy, but at least it allowed him to confront their issues in a calmer way than snapping like he had the first time.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM