Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Say it. The urge was so natural, so simple and Lennon knew without a doubt that it were true. Even with their limited amount of time knowing each other, it was as evident as it had been in the past. Lennon was no stranger to this feeling, it clicked on like a switch the minute he saw her. It clicked just now, he knew it. The amount of certainty was what allowed him to admit it so early. The fact that he’d die for him, the unceasing motivation to please him, the overwhelming protection he held for him, it was so clear.

What wasn’t so clear was what it meant. Lennon felt a similar way towards his once best friend, and continues to. So foreign to this idea, it never even crossed his mind that he could feel such a way towards another male. It didn’t even matter now, it only mattered that he knew

”I love you.” It was so early, but he made the same leap in the past. There was no way he could take the chance of him never knowing, for life was so easily ripped away.  Saying it first wasn’t scary, only created curiosity if they felt the same. He loved him and there felt to be no better time to say so than now. To let Alarian know that if they quarry again, it would always end the same – with Lennon loving him. 

He pulled back, his shining amber gaze falling on to the boy showered in the rose light of a sunrise.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM