Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
In a moment where most others would feel a pang or worry, regret, or fear Lennon felt content. Alarian’s question was valid, all that he cared for was him knowing, and now he did. Yet, when he returned the confession, there was undoubtably an excitement that grew in the males chest. He was, truthfully, surprised that Alarian had never been told he was loved before. 

It made him him a little sad. For such a wolf deserved to be loved - and to know they're loved. They’re contact forced him to smile warmly, using they’re closeness as an opportunity to lick the side of his muzzle, laughing quietly. It then hit him – he just laughed. Boy, did it feel good to finally chuckle again. Lennon’s initial plan was working, taking the steps towards returning to his self. 

”Good – not like I’d let you leave, anyway.” His tone was humorous, but also held a sense of truth. Lennon wouldn’t want to train Alarian in any sense, but he definitely would try his best to keep him around.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM