Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
After pulling for what seemed a short eternity, Phocion had gathered a sizable amount of flowers, and set these down next to Blondine's pile, gazing at their hard work with a small sense of pride. He looked at her, wagging his tail.

"So what are the roses for?" he asked, voice lilting in light inquiry. "You mentioned they were good for everything--tell me more about that."

He sat on his haunches, waiting for her explanation. Phocion was always game for a lesson, especially on subjects he had little knowledge of. He was not one of those souls that yawned through new information; he relished in the gathering of it, just as Blondine clearly enjoyed gathering these plants.

sorry for the wait :( i'm gonna fade here so I can put Pho on PPC asap
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM