Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't known what to expect from him, for she had never been in love before and she had been supposed to hate men entirely before she had met Mawk. She'd never had relationship problems and had no idea what to expect as a reaction from her husband. What she hadn't truly been expecting was the forgiving and soothing words that spilled from his maw. Their eyes met and she knew with all her heart that he wasn't just saying this to soothe her pain, he truly didn't blame her and neither did their babies. What had she done to deserve this? Had forsaking her mother and their packs ways despite originally being part of that belief earn her this loving,caring,sweet,handsome mate? 

As he began to apologize for staying away from her she quickly licked at his muzzle and nose in sweet short bursts of kisses "Don't...I am just glad that you are not mad at me. You work so hard for the pack and i would never ask you to stop, in fact I've found some peace of mind in patrolling and hunting around the borders." She said trying to remove some of the blame from his shoulders. She hadn't meant for this meeting to be about placing blame upon him, but it seemed she had inadvertently. 

When he asked if he could spend the night with her, she felt a spark of mischief light up within her. She frowned,pursing her lips and pawed at the ground her good ear flattening back again as she stared into the dirt. "I don't know Mawk..." She began and paused for a moment. She then pounced upon him and wrapped her forelegs around his neck, balancing on her hind limbs "I was rather hoping you'd spend all of our remaining time with me. Of course you can spend the rest of the night with me Mawk" She said occasionally pausing to nip or lick at his ears or the top of his head in a playfully affectionate way.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM