Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He pushed at her and she rolled onto her side next to him and she laughed. The sound was pure joy and love, the first time she'd truly laughed since her return. She beamed at him, her eyes softening as she drank in the sight of him. He was the best thing that ever happened to her, even over the children because without him they wouldn't exist. She pressed her side against his and nuzzled into him, wanting to be close to him and wishing they'd never have to separate from each other's sides again.

He complimented her and for a second it shook her. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized the honesty in what he was saying. Despite her missing ear and torn off tail, he still thought she was the prettiest over anyone else. "You...You are everything to me Mawk. Even without Easthollow I'd still be home at your side" she whispered softly, eyes glistening again but this time with tears of love. She suddenly remembered the other thing she needed to tell him, but she hesitated thinking it could wait for now. After mulling it over in her head she decided to breach the subject "I asked Valette for...for breeding permission. It was denied but she said we could ask again in the spring. She had good reasoning too...I think it would be best to wait" she spoke softly but moved away from his neck so she could see his reaction. She prayed it wouldn't ruin the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM