Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Wraen temporarily departed, Tambourine's eyes followed her. Hate to see you go, love to watch you leave, ran through his mind. It was something Corbin had frequently said to Molly (the mated pair he'd traveled with for a while). He felt a little crude for thinking it, though he didn't have much time to dwell on it before she returned with snacks in tow.

"Oh?" he said curiously as she set down the partial hindquarters of a beaver. "Don't think I've ever snacked on beaver tail before," Tambourine mused before bending down to give it a try. It was cold, tough and leathery. He did have to chew for quite a while before swallowing, though it was flavorful once he got past the strange texture. "Not bad," he reported with a lopsided grin before remembering to say, "Thanks."

He sampled a few more bites, then glanced at Wraen and said mid-chew, "So you want to know about my travels. Should I start at the beginning or do you just want the highlights?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 28, 2018, 02:29 PM