Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The shore was bathed in pastels from the setting sun, which was tolerable in its brightness to her. Narcisa had yet to travel this far up the coast and thought it smart to know all the areas around her new home, so here she was, feebly stalking the beach. She was primarily here to familiarize herself with the area but also kept her senses sharp for any signs of food, for her skin still clung ghoulishly to her bones from the lack of nourishment. The harsh wind battered her disturbingly light body, and she nearly feared being toppled over. Still, being in her new home gave her a semblance of hope, as she'd managed to snag a few things to eat in her short time here.

Narcisa stopped to allow her milky pink eyes to scan the surroundings, and they quickly noted another wolf ahead. They were gazing out at the sea, and she glanced that way as well only to see nothing. Perhaps they were deep in thought. She gave a low chuff in greeting, taking a few more steps forwards, though she was still quite a ways away.

Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM