Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Narcisa blinked at the first words that left the vixen's mouth, and the eyes she had so rudely criticized narrowed. They don't have color. You see the blood vessels underneath, so they look pink, She blandly explained while boring her offended eyes into the fiery wolf before her, not appreciating being gawked at. Narcisa quite liked her eyes, thank you very much. (Well, except for their sensitivity, but she could work around it.) Her previous pack's medic had been astounded by them and studied the eyes of other canids just to figure out what caused hers to look the way they did.

She didn't bother saying anything else, tail flicking in slight irritation as she stood still and wondered how this wolf would respond. Most would expect her to have snapped back, and most would have retorted in some way, but Narcisa didn't have the energy, nor was she a fan of conflict. And to be fair, her eyes were quite strange.

Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM