Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I love/hate her so much, lmfao.

Narcisa gave a sigh through her nostrils. Of course she would still be bothered by her mere presence; why wouldn't she be? This wolf seemed like the type to need something to be huffy about. She gave the vixen a momentary sideways glance but no more acknowledgement than that. It didn't matter what she said—it was clear that any words would set this one off.

Narcisa would be lying if she said she weren't irritated, and it was this irritation that rooted her in place, despite not visibly giving the mouthy stranger any attention as she drew her gaze back towards the land beyond the coast. However, if she tried to make a move, Narcisa was ready to react. She kept her chin subtly dipped down to protect her throat, as she didn't trust that the stranger was all talk, though her head was held high as if still mindfully scenting the air.

Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM