Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
dw i actually h8 lil sandpaper here, so you are in good company

sandpiper's expression darkened as the wolf remained rooted to the spot -- first she was colorless, was she now witless too? her ears pulled flat against her skull and she jutted her jaw out in a displeased frown. as irritable and nasty as sandpiper could be, she was not usually physical -- most wolves unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of her vitriol cut bait well before she had to enforce herself. for a moment sandpiper wrestled with what to do: without smokestep here to back her up, she was effectively on her own.

smokestep. she thought about her brother, and what he would do -- which would have been take no shit, from no-one. recalling her brother's take-charge-don't-take-no-for-an-answer attitude reinforced sandpiper's conviction this gal needed to scram -- afterall, stavanger bay was to be theirs' soon, and interlopers would simply not be tolerated.

"i will only say it one more time. you better beat it." she summoned a magnificently deep growl to complement the threat -- and this time, she meant it.
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM