Chimera Fields Woo Woo!
54 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Tokala sighed, yes patience. How much had she had that repeated to her by one of the elders? Yes, she had been told a lot that only the one chosen for her would be the best. "My mother does not seem to be doing a job with that..." she muttered under her breath. She clamped her jaws shut before another complaint could leave her mouth. To Tokala, her cousin was more responsible especially in this moment here. 

She tipped her head at her cousin, she did not seem to enjoy the mention of Tokala's mother. "What happened? When you saw her? And what of...Namid." Saying the name was distasteful. She could care less really about Namid. "We will search together then. Find a place together. You look one place, I will look another and when we come across each other again..." It seemed like a sound plan for her. Even if her ventures so far had been highly unsuccessful. But she was optimistic. She wanted things to go right for her, not all downhill. 

"Too late to find a man...the season is coming to a close soon, she said. she worries we came too late to these lands." It was not her place to say, but it was not like her cousin would tell Sitala. "I know it is not our place...but we may have to look for ourselves. We cannot wait too long. All we have been trained for, all we have been raised for, it will be for nothing."
Messages In This Thread
Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 20, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - January 21, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 03, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 03, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 18, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 18, 2018, 04:51 PM