King Elk Forest it is silver and silent; it is silver and cold
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
When she halted in front of him, she took quick note of his appearance, as well as his tone of voice. He was really pleasing to look at, his colors matched together and reminded her of the deep woods and sandy beaches she would explore as a child. His eyes, why, they were almost as blue as the ocean riptides. She didn't get a chance to have her eyes ghost over his features of scars, but perhaps that was a good thing. The last thing she would want to do is ask him how he got them. That wouldn't make up for a very nice conversation.

Her silky plume of sea mist wagged behind her in content as she drew her lips apart to speak. "Hi there," she spoke warmly to him, "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Gracious." Gracious was never one to shy away from social interactions. If anything, sometimes such interactions would put her in bad spots. She hoped it wouldn't be the same case right now. While the atmosphere felt a bit... intimidating, the least she could do was just introduce herself to him. 

After she waited for him to introduce herself, she tried to pick up the conversation. "I hope you're settling in fine, have you met everyone else?"
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is silver and silent; it is silver and cold - by Gracious - January 22, 2018, 07:19 PM