King Elk Forest it is silver and silent; it is silver and cold
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
If there was one thing this lady was good at, it was being friendly. There was not a mean bone in her entire body, that had plenty of its perks as well as its downfalls. But for now, she only focused on the positive, such as the man in front of her seeming to become disarmed with her warm behavior towards him. Her tail behind her still wagged with content as a smile was delicately placed on her black lips. He spoke his name, Nathaniel Rochester, then explained how he hadn't met many others quite yet. She bobbed her head to signify she was following along with him.

"Neither have I, perhaps only a handful," she said to him. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you doing out here on the borders?" She was genuinely curious, never really seeing this kind of behavior before. In her old home, Gracious' family never checked or marked borders. They were nomads, though the valley was always their rebound spot.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is silver and silent; it is silver and cold - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:26 PM