Neverwinter Forest when i am not around
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He felt torn. His inner compass told him to head north and east if he wanted to find his way back to Marauder's Keep. There was something familiar about this smaller mountain range and he was almost certain his birthplace lay somewhere in the foothills on its other side. But he felt compelled to go in the exact opposite direction too, toward the mountain where Wraen lived.

It came down to living in the past or the present (and possibly future). Tambourine spent several days in the shadow of a glacier as he deliberated, then eventually arrived at a decision. As much as he cared about what had ever become of wolves like Stark, Banner and Silas, he doubted he would truly find closure. And did he really want to revisit the cave where he'd grown up only to be left behind, abandoned?

It was time to fully let go of the past and decide what he wanted to do with his life now. He woke up this morning feeling purposeful. He readied himself with a hearty breakfast of rabbit before setting off on his trek toward Moonspear. He wasn't sure what he planned to do once he arrived there. Just play it by ear, Tam, he said to himself even as he trotted through the same pine forest he had traveled through a few days prior.

This time, he definitely caught the scent of wolves. Yet he was sure he hadn't somehow crossed any borders. Feeling both cautious and curious, he slowed down and crept through the trees until he spotted them: a large group consisting of as many adults as pups, by the look of it. Tambourine licked his lips, eyes catching on a red figure in particular as he noticed the look of turmoil on her face.
Messages In This Thread
when i am not around - by Blixen - January 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 22, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - January 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - January 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 23, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 07, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 07, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 12:57 PM