Sunspire Mountains Can't fight the friction
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the moonlight stretched the shadows, her footsteps whispered over the sharp rocks. Her stance was relaxed, but her eyes shifted constantly as she made her way across the mountain. Her large body was almost graceful, yet there was something about this body that reminded one of a wounded, cornered animal. She lifted her snout, the cold wind filling her lungs and bringing a scent to them that made her twisted grin wider. Blood. A low sound emitted from her throat, one of hunger and wanting. Her footsteps fell faster as she neared the cliff. She suddenly stopped as the wind changed and another scent crossed her path. Her lips turned back as her eyes glinted. A meal more interesting than the dead one. Coming over the cliff, she saw her below her. She would make a nice meal. All she could do now is wait for her to make a fatal mistake, hoping the wind wouldn't shift yet again.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 22, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 23, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 23, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - February 03, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - February 03, 2018, 06:12 PM